Ugly Betty's Mark Indelicato mini- Interview

Mark Indelicato

Mark Indelicato graced a bunch of front rows during Fashion Week, given that Ugly Betty is on our home turf. Chic Report had to get some of the details about his new denim line while he was munching on a cupcake at Betsey Johnson’s show.

What do you think of this whole Fashion Week thing?
It’s pretty crazy, but pretty awesome.

You have a denim line coming out. What’s it like?
I totally want to create a line for boys and girls that may be super skinny but can’t fit into jeans they like. Jeans are super popular right now, and everyone wants to own as many as they can. I feel bad for my friends who can’t get skinny jeans because they don’t fit the waist or whatever it may be. Mine would def [initely] be more ready-to-wear than Betsey Johnson. I’m creative, but I don’t know if I’m this creative.

What will it be called?
It’s gonna be called Duh jeans. I’ll give you the backstory, because some people are like , ‘Oh my god, that’s so dumb.’ One of my best friends is a Valley girl and after every sentence she would say, ‘Duh.’ I thought that was the perfect thing!

What have you learned from Ugly Betty, fashion-wise?
I’ve learned that fashion is much more important than I would have thought. I mean, we’re at Fashion Week. It’s huge!


Comments

Disclaimer

☝︎

Smile Blog does not claim ownership of any image/ content displayed. All articles are the personal opinions of The Smile Blog. Any external image/ content used will be credited accordingly. If you're the owner of the image/ content, and want it to be removed, we will gladly do so or have not credited you properly. Contact us

FTC: Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click links and make purchases via affiliate programs we are apart of.

This site uses COOKIES to deliver its services. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. Learn more



Reader's Favourites